-Taking part in the process of identifying and assessing investment opportunities in high-growth companies.
-Evaluating, undertaking due diligence, closing investments as well as monitoring the performance of portfolio companies and eventually leading them into public listing or divestment.
-Conducting research and financial analysis on target companies.
-Establishing and cultivating relationships with companies, corporate partners and other relevant institutions.
- 1~3 years’ experience with a top-tier investment bank (GS / JPM / MS / UBS / Citi / CS, etc.), US/UK office.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology / chemistry / medical is a plus.
- Solid modeling & presentation skills.
- Able to work well within diverse teams and deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and to work independently.
- Familiar with use of appropriate electronic data sources (e.g. Bloomberg, Factiva, etc.)
CV to: email@example.com
A leading investment house with AUM over US$ 15 bn.
最近5条 / 累计7153条
- 证券 | 东北证券总部固收及下属资管、直投、另类子公司招聘（上海/北京/江苏/合肥）
- 资管 | 太平洋资产管理有限责任公司诚邀加盟（上海）
- 证券 | 平安证券招募固定收益、资产管理类岗位（深圳/上海/北京）
- 证券 | 山西证券资管固定收益部招聘（上海）
- 银行 | 浦发银行总行公司业务板块、零售业务板块招聘启事（上海）